I LOVEEEE the holidays and I LOVE gift giving – but I think we can all agree that with all the hustle and bustle, parties, decorating, shopping for everyone in your life all at one time, it becomes a little overwhelming! So I’ve put together a list of some of my favorites that I think would make great gifts to give or receive! So all you guys out there struggling to know what to get for that special lady in your life – you’re out of excuses!
1.Born To Be Wild Sweater ($49) – One of my favorite parts of growing up was shopping with my grandmother. She was a stylish, classy, spunky lady and had the best taste. Nana always bought us clothes for Christmas and opening them and the fashion show that followed was the greatest. With that said, clothes – especially sweaters – will always be one of my favorite gifts! This “Born To Be Wild Sweater” from The Linc is EVERYTHING. I love the color and the subtle gold print makes it perfectly festive for this time of year. With it’s forgiving, over-sized fit and S/M or M/L size choices, it makes it easy to get the size right when buy for that special someone.
2 & 3. Barefoot Dreams Blanket ($118) & Socks ($15) : Anyone out there a budget shopper but also love to splurge when it’s worth it?! ME! Barefoot Dreams is one of those splurge worthy brands – especially when needing a nice gift for someone! My all time favorite blanket is the Barefoot Dreams Waffle Knit Throw Blanket. You’ll never want to get off of the couch once you’re wrapped up in one of these. It’s so soft and screams luxury. And if you’re in the market for a luxury gift with a smaller price tag, the Barefoot Dreams socks are your answer. Whether they’re worn with boots or at home on the couch, they are SO soft and comfortable, you’ll probably end up wanting to keep them for yourself.
4. Capri Blue Volcano Candle ($28): Another “hardly ever splurge on it for myself, but it makes an AWESOME gift” are the Capri Blue Candles. Everyone loves candles, especially long lasting ones. They have tons of scents, but my favorite candle on the planet is the Capri Blue – Volcano Scent. Y’ALL! IT SMELLS SO DANG GOOD! I would have it burning in my house non-stop if I could! The tropical scent will make you feel like you’re on vacay… or wishing you were! These make great gifts for friends hosting holiday parties, teachers, co-workers, basically anyone.
5. Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer ($59) – These next two are my go-to hair styling tools! If there’s one thing we love in Texas, it’s big hair! I use a few hair tools to achieve volume and I think they’d make a great gift. Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer creates a smooth blowout that gives so much volume! One thing I love about this is that it’s an all in one tool that replaces your typical blow dryer, brush & flat iron. This Revlon hair dryer makes my morning routine so much easier!
6. Rootie – My go to hair tool I use to achieve voluminous hair at the scalp is Rootie the Rootlifter hair iron by Voloom. This thing is a game changer! It gives your roots a boost by lifting the hair up and away from the scalp. Gift this to the favorite girl in your life and tell her to put away that teasing comb and hair spray and give this a try. The Rootie provides greater hair volume that lasts all day and even in between washes. I’m obsessed.
7. Erin Condren Planner: Have a girl in your life that is always going 100mph and you really don’t know how they get it all done?! If the answer is yes, this is the gift for her. Here at The Linc, us girls love our Erin Condren LifePlanners. They are completely customizable, personalized, and perfectly created for your life in mind. Organization has never been cuter! Whether you’re shopping for a high-school or college student, a stay at home mom drowning in kids activity schedules or a professional bouncing from meeting to meeting – this is a gift that will come in handy ALL YEAR LONG.
8. Unshakeable Devotional: The holidays are the most wonderful time of the year. After all, Jesus is the reason for the season. Devotionals are simple and easy, yet very thoughtful/meaningful gifts. This year I plan on gifting several of these Unshakeable Devotionals by Christine Caine. Who doesn’t need a daily dose of strength from God’s Word?! And with the new year just around the corner it’s the perfect time to commit to setting aside a little time each day to fix our eyes on Jesus.
9. Snuggle Sesh Hoodie: Has anyone noticed that I have a thing for super soft stuff?? Welllll, I do. And this hoodie really hits the spot. I love the charcoal color and that I could be lounging on the couch or throw it on with jeans and booties and look put together in an instant! This will definitely be one that’s opened up and instantly put on Christmas morning!
10. BeautyCounter Bath and Body Set: I recently started having allergic reactions to some of the bath and body stuff I was using – huge bummer…BUT, it lead me to some of the Beauty Counter Bath and Body stuff. This set is THE BOMB. Their daily shampoo and conditioner removes buildup all while making your hair silky smooth to touch. The body wash and hydrating body lotion’s scent is citrus mimosa which had me at hello. Gentle and seriously made for every skin type.
11. I am a huge fan of Winter. Sweaters, boots, and scarfs… I love them all. One winter accessory I am not a fan of is dry skin. Going back to that allergic reaction – I was frantically trying to find something that didn’t bother my skin! Beauty Counter’s Body Butter is like heaven in a jar and this trio is the perfect gift! Stocking stuffers anyone?! This holiday collection comes with 3 different scents giving a variety of options all of which I love!
12. Beauty Counter Sugar Scrub: Another product I love by Beauty Counter is their Sugar Body Scrub in Lemongrass. From the moment you open the jar you’ll smell the energizing citrus and lemongrass oils. Some ingredients they use are brown sugar for exfoliation and almond oil, apricot oil and sunflower oil which hydrate the heck out of your skin. A little goes a long way, so you’ll only need a small amount which is great for keeping this stocked in the shower at all times. It’s luxury in a jar – trust me!
13. Who doesn’t love a good value set? I love Tarte cosmetics and was so excited when I found this Winter Wish List Color Collection. This palette includes 9 eyeshadows, blush, gel liner, and mascara. I use (and love) the Deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara as well as the gel eyeliner. This is definitely one to gift…or maybe even add to your own wishlist!
14. Tarte Gold Duster Brush Set: A fresh set of makeup brushes makes any girl happy. Tarte’s Gold Dusters Brush Set is incredibly affordable for the quantity and quality of everything that comes with it. The set of brushes include a powder brush, contour brush, highlighter brush, eyeshadow brush, and a smaller eyeshadow smudger brush. The makeup bag alone is worth the purchase! The bag has a clear window in front that showcases the 5 brushes and has a hidden magnetic pocket to store eyeshadows, blush, and primer. Another great stocking stuffer!
15. Tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer: Primer is key! Not only does Tarte’s Timeless Smoothing Primer prep the skin for makeup but it also fades out pores, lines, and wrinkles. What woman wouldn’t want this?! This is such a perfect stocking stuffer! Seriously, if you’re not using a primer and have had any interest in trying one this primer is the one to grab.
16. Need a one stop shop for a complete outfit?! We got you. This is one of my favorite outfits of the season from The Linc (and will carry your girl right on through the rest of winter). This sweater is so cozy and I love the colorful popcorn yarn it’s made of. It’s available in sizes S-3XL! The Turning Heads Jeans will be sure to do just that! They’ve got the exact right amount of stretch and look good on women of all shapes and sizes (and are under $50…WHAT?!)! The Miss Independent Tote is the perfect carry-all and is available in gold and olive green. Complete the look with our Roma booties in wheat (size down a size in these!). And when in doubt – jewelry is always a good solution and a gift card never disappoints! 🙂
I hope this helps in finding the right gift for someone you love and subsequently reduces some of the (unneeded) stress of this joyful Christmas season! I’m hoping to get my shopping done early and focus on spending time with family and friends and the Perfect Miracle that was given to us in JESUS!